Where does my time go?
Probably the same place everyone's goes- Into never never land.
I like to do a lot of things and there lies my problem. If I have extra time on my hands I'm going to fill it with something.
Since my last post at Easter I've been...
1. Painting. Working on a commission piece as well as trying to get some pin up girls painted for a show at Dye Pretty Salon in Winston-Salem this July.
|Two pin up gals in front with a portion of the commission piece in the background|
2. I've been to see J. D. McPherson. A young guy with an old soul and an old timey brand of music to match.
|J.D. McPherson and his bass player at Mercury Lounge|
3. I took a bicycle safety class. Since I've been riding my bike up to work at mid-town I figured a little safety wouldn't hurt.
|This is not MY bike but I thought it was pretty cool. Brooklyn.|
4. I've been running I did 8.5 miles yesterday.
5. I entered the lottery for the New York City marathon. It is highly unlikely that I get in but I had a dream that I did so I've got my fingers crossed.
|Me cheering on a runner in the NYC Marathon a few years back.|
6. Today I did a vintage pin up girl photo shoot. Photos coming later.
|My hair all up in curlers.|
7. I took a burlesque class and signed up to take more.
Hmmmmm. That's about all that I can think of. After I write this blog I might go take a nap!