Thursday, October 27, 2011

Diana photos from around New York

Yep- I am still banning digital photography. At least as my main "fun" way of taking pictures while out and about the city.

It has been a while since I've posted any of my pictures made with my Diana Camera. So I thought I'd throw some up on here.

I stopped by the Lomo store today actually to pick up some more 120 film. We're heading to Boston tomorrow and I want to shoot while I'm there. More to come from that later.

In the mean time have a look at these...

Rider at Coney Island

Eastern State Penn in Philly


Freak Bar Sign Coney Island

Fun at Coney Island

More Fun at Coney

Eastern State Penn Philly

Waders at Washington Square Park

City Weeds

Elvira and her chompers

I've posted this one before, but I just love it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love Coney Island! Great photos in this post and of all the signs in the post down below. I also really enjoyed seeing your studies for your commission.

    ReplyDelete