Saturday, August 18, 2012

A little blog from Cape May

I love vacation. My favorite times in life have been vacations. I grew up going to the beach once a year with mom, dad and the sisters. Such a simple thing to do really but yet so enjoyable.

This weekend we took off out of New York's Port Authority heading to Cape May NJ. It is the country's old beach resort town.

Now I am quite partial to NC beaches. I've been to beaches a lot of places and I still favor the NC coast.

BUT... Cape May just may be a close second. At least while it is warm. I bet winter here would be rather cold, drab and boring.

Who cares, right now it is August, warm and delightful. And I am writing this from the beach with the waves at my toes!

Have a look at some of the things I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment